martes, noviembre 01, 2005

AMERICAN SPIRIT II

Today D got to me looking for some confort since she will soon be heading to Madrid. She looked a bit worried and was interested in finding out when would I be getting back home for Christmas. Apparently, I've already been given a cool plan for my first friday out in Madrid since July...
I'm not gonna waste a minute thinking about when was the last time she called me out to hang out... it wouldn't take me long...
She's gonna have his fiance and in-law doing some tourism in Morocco for a week or maybe two. But it doesn't seem that she wants to make it. Seemingly, Morocco, is not a safe place...
You won't see me rushing to defend los moritos... but... for God's sake!! you'll be going with your in-law and N!! What in hell is gonna happen to you!? I assume you guys will be going to 5stars hotels and will hire a limo... or chauffeur... or a full-time taxi...
Honey... liven up...
I won't blame you about the language or some other stuff... but... I mean... it's all lined up sweet... get ur arse on the plane and relax...