miércoles, noviembre 09, 2005

FIRST SNAP OUT IN DC

Time has passed by, and I suddenly realised that I haven not been taken a picture out in DC. I did a bit of sightviewing throughout the City,… I dropped my brand new camera in the Arlington cemetery… but this far, I don’t have any picture that to put on my album or to frame and fix at the wall…
Thankfully, DC government has given me an easy and straightforward solution. Furthermore, it’s not only about capturing the monument, is it? You rather show on the picture as well… well, here it is… and with a mate as an extra tip!
At this point, it has become even funny. Hopefully, they won’t have time enough to increase the policy too much and if they do, it ll just be for 2 months. The fine was $50…
Please, notice the boot flipping up and down since Obesso's intervention and operating... always that subtle... I attach an large size 4 ur convenience.
Well… who cares now… at least, no points… and… now that I think about it… they cannot even increase the insurance since the driver is not identified. So, given how many times I speeded on that portion of NY Av, it’s not such a bad deal…And remember…